It’s time to share my recipe again since talking so much on art and cultures.
Here I would like to introduce my secrete recipe of Gazpacho – a soup originating from Andalusia of Spain. It’s a very low cost, high in nutrient and yummy recipe! Sometimes I have left little vegetables like half of cucumber, bell peppers, then you can just buy some more tomatoes to make Gazpacho.
Gazpacho serves chill so it is ideal for summer.
8 large tomatoes
1 clove of Garlic
1/4 of green bell pepper
1/2 slide of day-old white bread
Olive oil (Extra Virgin)
Basilic leaves / mint for garnish
Luxury version: add Spanish ham on top (optional)
1) Cut a cross on the bottom of tomatoes and boil under hot water, to remove the skin of tomatoes
2) Cool down the tomatoes in a room temperature
3) Wash all vegetables and cut into cubes , leave some vegetables cubes for garnish
4) Use a blender to blend all tomatoes, bread and vegetables, seasoning with salt and pepper
5) garnish with mint/basilic leaves or Spanish ham for topping , with extra virgin olive oil.
6) Lastly, chill them before serving
Volia! Let’s try ! Really good for summer and it can keep up to 2 days.