One of my favorite desserts is Flan Caramel!
It is so easy and just spent you 15 minutes to make, just using milk, eggs and sugar!
Ingredients: (for 2 persons)
250 ml fresh milk (use cream for rich and tasty for option)
1-2 tablespoons of white sugar
few drops of vanilla essence (optional)
2-3 tablespoons of white sugar
1) Warm up the milk and sugar in a casserole (not boiling)
2) In a separate mixing bowl, beat the eggs well and smooth
3) Pour the milk mixture to the egg mixture, vanilla essence and mix well
4) Use a casserole to melt the sugar into caramel
5) Pour the caramel in the container preferred for the base
6) Pour the milk and egg mixture into the container
Option A) Use a bain marine (water bath) method, bake the flan in a 180°C for 10 minutes.
Option B) Water steaming in a Chinese Wok, for 10-15 minutes.
It’s ready! Serve it hot or chill !!